Our GSA Contract Management Services Include:
- Catalog Data management to identify new and discontinued products along with those that need price adjustment;
- Calculation of reasonable GSA price to avoid rejection due to noncompetitive pricing. The calculation is based on your cost, GSA prices from other vendors and commercial prices;
- Document and File preparation for eMod submission;
- Compliance Checks (TAA, ETS, CPG, BOA, SAM.Gov, MIA, and other compliances);
- Reasonable price justification and other supporting documentation;
- Negotiation with contracting officers, and help with signing electronically approved mods;
- Uploading your updated catalog to GSA Advantage, FedMall and other marketplaces;
- Help resolve issues with GSA throughout the life of the contract.
We will identify your growth and profit potential with GSA
Knowing what to sell, where to source and how to buy, is often the key to success. Most successful companies invest in marketing intelligence which drives their success. Hundreds of our clients currently use our marketing intelligence services and thrive as a result.
Here’s what we can do for you:
- Assess the demand potential of the products you carry;
- Find opportunities and help identify high demand products that should be added to your contract;
- Evaluate your prices versus your major competitors’;
- Price your products “Smart” and Competitive to generate the most volume and profit potential;
- Identify new markets and target agencies to focus solicitation efforts.
What’s more, we know how to open doors for you within the major US Government marketplaces because we have years of experience helping others to succeed.
Some of the opportunities for GSA Contractors include:
- FedMall — shopping website of Department of Defense;
- BPA Contracts — grant priority designation to vendors with some government agencies;
- FSSI Contracts — earn Priority Vendor status for all United States Government Agencies.
Keeping your contract up to date, compliant, and optimized with an active marketing intelligence effort, will help you reach your business goals, and not lose out on opportunities.
Our GSA Contract Management specialists will manage your GSA catalog and its modifications.
So, let our professionals do it for you and we will save you time and money!