Ideally, if you are running a business in the US, with the main intention of selling your products or services to the Federal employees, you need the a GSA Schedules Contract. Obtaining this will require you to follow a straightforward and yet vital plan. However, once you acquire the a GSA Schedules Contract, and get the a number, you can also look forward to a host of benefits.
Various Compliances to be Followed by Businesses
Businesses can make the best most of with these GSA Schedules Programs and aim for better deals. They will need to remember that there are compliances to adhere to take care of too.
- TAA Compliance (Trade Agreements Act): The TAA Compliance is what every business with GSA must follow. Under this Act, every company must manufacture or ‘substantially develop’ products only in the United States of America or in the TAA designated countries.
The following countries are on in the TAA list.
- Countries with Free Trade Agreements
- World Trade Organization Government Procurement Agreement Countries
- Countries in the Caribbean basin, and finally
- Least Developed Countries
The Federal Acquisition Regulation or FAR has compiled a list of the most recently added countries with the latest addition. They have This list is posted on their official website. for the users to check.
- ETS Compliance (Essentially the Same): This is another aspect that every business that applies for GSA Schedules must comply with to get a the contract and retain it. GSA’s Supply Transformation program allows for working and sourcing products from the AbilityOne. Under this, essentially the same compliance, the GSA requires federal agencies to buy from the AbilityOne Program. The AbilityOne Program was set up by the Javits – Wagner – O’ Day Act or the JWOD Act.
The main aim of the Act is to create employment for people who are blind or have severe disabilities. The AbilityOne Program supports around 50,000 individuals and seeks their services in the procurement of products or services under the GSA. This is one of the most popular compliances that the GSA looks at, and it is also drawing in a lot of takers in recent times.
The Need for Hiring the Professionals
Today, fortunately, there are reliable agencies in the USA, working for businesses to help them obtain the GSA Schedules Contract. We, a At Price Reporter, we help businesses in with the preparation and submission of proposals and even ensuring that the client’s firm is in TAA or the ETS Compliance.
The businesses that get a the GSA Contract will be able to avail a host of benefits, including government deals. Regular business will also be a feature in this contract, and every ambitious business will certainly be able to pursue it. go for it. We will ensure that the companies seeking the GSA contracts comply to the TAA or the ETS Compliance. Time and again, the government and the decision makers make amendments to the programs.
A busy entrepreneur might overlook these aspects, and it might later cost his contract too. In order to ensure longtime business with federal buyers, Price Reporter ensures regular checks and auditing to help business owners retain their contracts.